1) Where is the parking for Esprit de Coeur?
We have three lots that we park cars on along with street parking.
2) Does Esprit de Coeur do its own catering?
Yes, our resident Chef has prepared many different menus and price points to better serve individual styles and budgets.
3) Do I have to worry about setting up a bar?
No, Esprit de Coeur has bar packages that include the total set up, bartenders, and supplies for service.
4) Is the Honeymoon Suite included?
In the wedding package, yes. The newlyweds will have access to the upstairs suites which includes the honeymoon suite, the bridal suite; your own personal bathroom and the sunroom where you can eat breakfast the following morning.
If you are planning an event, you have the option to rent the suites the night of your event.
5) How many guests can Esprit de Coeur accommodate?
Esprit de Coeur is for intimate receptions and events. We can accommodate 130 and under, using the main room, cake room, courtyard, and porch. We can increase those numbers by opening the building besides Esprit de Coeur.
6) How do I go about decorating?
Esprit de Coeur has a very inclusive package so you will not need to worry about rental of tables, chairs and linens (unless you would like seating for more than 75 people). The only thing needed would be centerpieces and/or extra decoration for your event. If you would like for us to handle that aspect, we can gladly make those arrangements for you.
7) How do I reserve my date at Esprit de Coeur?
When you decide on a date and would like to secure that date we accept your deposit along with the executed agreement and the date is yours.
8) Who is allowed in the Suites during the reception?
Only immediate family along with the bride and groom are allowed in the Suites.
9) Is there a place for the Bride to get dressed?
Yes. The Bridal Suite was specifically designed for the Bride to use before the ceremony/reception.
10) Would I be able to take my professional pictures at Esprit de Coeur?
Yes! If your ceremony and/or reception is planned at Esprit de Coeur, you are more than welcome to come and take engagement pictures and bridal portraits at Esprit de Coeur.
11) What are some of the items that I would be responsible for bringing to my special event?
Photographer, cakes, videographer, personal items (sign-in book, pen, portrait, etc.), your attire (tuxedo, wedding dress, etc.), and florist (for bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages). We happily provide the rest!
12) What happens to the deposit if I cancel my event?
Deposit's are refunded when the date is a year or more away. If the date is within a year of the cancelation, the deposit is retained.